British GT Championship *FULL*reserve spots avail.Full 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 396 comments

Do we re-run final next week, Fri 29th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It shouldn't revert back once its updated if you have done it correctly, they all have a digital brain otherwise they wouldn't function at all, the driver also has a diagnosis function,

Mac??? What is wrong with you??? :sly:

I'm not sure, there might be, just have a good read through first,
They have no support for Mac so i have to fond someone with a PC that can help me

Some info before the final race at the ring.
I break before the jump at pflanzgarten or else I end up in the barrier, just so you don't end up in my rear bumper crashing out lol..

And I'm hoping to change car to the RUF if everyone is ok with that, I'm not quick in it but I'm more concistent in that car.
I'm only changing if you guys are ok with it..

image.jpeg
If anyone have missed that this series kicks of after the British GT Championship series ends

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ruf-super-cup-2016-pre-season-race-5th-august.347882/

rd5points.jpg

Final round, 2hr 'Double Points'

Still pretty wide open!

Rd6brief.jpgfinal.jpg

VLN rolling start procedure

vlnstart.jpg

Final round folks!

Racing has been good all season,
numbers could have been better but hey,
those who attended made it worthwhile.

I welcome anyone who signed up to join for the final round,
however if you have no points scored at this time
no points will be awarded to you.

This is to prevent interference of the championship fight.

Roll on Friday!

:gtpflag:

How are we looking for numbers?

Also can I switch to the McLaren?

Likely to be my last GT3 race on PS4 so I'll take the Bentley,

Last edited:
A poll has been added at the top of the page.

Due to a combination of DCs, stuck in pits and no shows we were down to 3 drivers in a 2hr race, given the fact a couple of title challengers were absent i'm giving the option to re-run next Friday please vote and confirm your attendance.

Gutted.... Stuck in the pits.. Was 2:nd...:banghead:

Doing quite well on track as well mate,

Experienced a new glitch tonight which ended my race, after the last crash I had the wheel or the game decided I needed to review the pause menu, remove it and it would come straight back on almost immediately, tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wheel and still couldn't get it to go away, the crash itself didn't actually give me any damage and I was fueled for the end of the race, only a minute gap to Glen and I knew he'd lose around a minute in the pit, which an educated guess would say that he would have had to pit again, was certainly surprised to get the pole as well, I thought Cj and Glen would have locked out the front row,

If we don't do a re-run the winner will be Glen and I will be 4th place. Not to bad. :D. No seriously no fun to end the season like that.

A poll has been added at the top of the page.

Due to a combination of DCs, stuck in pits and no shows we were down to 3 drivers in a 2hr race, given the fact a couple of title challengers were absent i'm giving the option to re-run next Friday please vote and confirm your attendance.

@Glenalz81 , i was practicing few hours before race and i feel ready to race but sleep too deep so i can't hear my alarm. I will be ready for next week

Ok we've had only 5 votes to run again.

This was the first Pcars series i done and most likely will be the last.

Here's a sign up sheet for re-run the last round, if we don't get at least 10 then the season is done with a very disappointing end.

Please copy and paste the entry sheet only.

Friday 29th Aug 9pm BST GMT+1 Nurb24hr

1. GlenAlz81 Aston #81

1. GlenAlz81 Aston #81
2. Cobra75 RUF #58

1. GlenAlz81 Aston #81
2. Cobra75 RUF #58
3. CJBMX702 Z4 (50% chance)

Ill be very busy taking care of someone but if I can get a break for a few hours ill be there.

Sorry to not be there but just hate pcars i even deleted my copy off ps4 and packed my rig away.... until november ish

1. GlenAlz81 Aston #81
2. Cobra75 RUF #58
3. CJBMX702 Z4 (50% chance)
4. Dbkung #60

Back