FP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 89 comments
What's the latest? Seems as if everyone kinda forgot about this thread. I wonder how everyone stacks up against each other?

Dammit, I am going to put some times down tonight and finally participate in this thing.

Soon, very soon. We need to figure out the division placements/separation and post the results, then things will get goin 👍

Jerome

Well if it really IS that soon then I will be running the Diablo tonight for sure. Any estimate on how many users have already submitted times?

Alright, So I have a good time but I feel I can knock off a bit if there is still time. I have the replay and time saved so I can submit last minute if I have to but I really want to try my hand at getting a faster run.

^You are pretty high up there if I recall from the leader boards. Not particularly all of the times would be displayed there but you get the idea.

I agree, it seems a few corners have absolutely ZERO tolerance to running out of bounds, even if it is by just half a tire.

You're telling me...

There's so much more I can get out of it, but I can't be arsed to put up with the track any longer than I already have. That, and the Diablo's infatuation with understeer. :mad:

EDIT: Time submitted. Now, to work on the provisional division placement!

Is this still happening? I put in my qualifier time today, and this forum seems very quiet..

Of course this is still happening, we're just waiting for the title update to be released and things will go on from there.

Is this still happening? I put in my qualifier time today, and this forum seems very quiet..

Relax. You just put your time in today and you are already impatient. Just give them time to do it right. Play some FM4 and have a brew if you are old enough. If not, have a juice box. :cheers:

I love juice boxes, but they are always too small.

Jerome

I may be blind, but i couldnt find an answer. What layout of Infineon are we supposed to do? I'm just a little confused.

What was originally supposed to have taken place this past Tuesday will definitely happen next week.

I'm referring to the opening round of the FRS, of course. :D

Provisional placement will be done once the title update has come and gone, so until then everyone whose qualified is eligible for participation.

It's Alive!

scaled.php

Back