Funny A.I./B-Spec driver names?

• Thread starter Enzo_Guy
  • 2,860 comments
My Line up: A.Senna (F1, RIP), R.Newman (NASCAR), M.McDowell (NASCAR), K.Yamauchi (Creator of Gran Turismo, Nurb 24h Racer), S.Loeb (WRC), and R.Hammond (Top Gear Co-Host, Silverstone 24h Racer)
---
Want to get:
D.Patrick (NASCAR, INDYCAR), S.Vettel (F1), T.Stewart (NASCAR) đź‘Ť

Ronald McDonald...

i even have him dressed up like a french fries, with a bit of ketchup at the top...

Photo:
picture.php

Jerwin
Here's three of my B Spec Drivers.

R. Mcdonald - Had to delete my level 14 driver just to get this name :D
N. Egger
F. Paris

I also found a J(oe) Walsh one day in one of the B Spec racers.

IloveAE86
i got one named R.Macdonald

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I've posted in here before, but my favorite driver is N.O'Moore.

*Clicks red arrow*
"FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:
I posted this in the "Your first B-Spec driver" thread, but I'll share it here also:
My first BOB was G. Durr .. I have named him "Good" .. He's my "southern BOB" He seems to be my fastest also, probably because he's "Good Durr" then the rest .. Haha.. (and yes I still have him)

I also have A. Decker which I have named, well, 🤬 (3 letters) Decker because has a habit of running into the back of every car on the track, and HE SUCKS..

I now have a C. Norris which is pretty exciting though.. I'm hoping once I get him up to level 40 and put him in the race, the opposition will just move out of the way and park on the side of the track until he finishes. You don't mess with Chuck!!

My friend has an F. Wu, I saw this when I was looking at his shared drivers!
I laughed so hard forever!! LOL :lol:

H(enry). Himmelreich, C(ommon). Dentist, K(azunori). Yamauchi, and Q(uercus). Alba

EDIT: I put what I thought my drivers first names could be in parentheses.

Last edited:
This is the best thread I had one in the NASCAR challenge once that was astoundingly racist. It was a competitors name. I took a picture of it a long time ago and posted it to PlayStation's GT's forum, not surprisingly removed. I won't put the name up for fear of getting booted, I'm sure they pulled the name off the system.

Hey, I'm new here but I really came here to post on this thread.

Since the death of this person had transpired recently, while my brother and I were on B-Spec, we browsed the different names until we came across P.Walker. We just couldn't pass that up.

We also plan on getting him a Porsche.

This is the best thread I had one in the NASCAR challenge once that was astoundingly racist. It was a competitors name. I took a picture of it a long time ago and posted it to PlayStation's GT's forum, not surprisingly removed. I won't put the name up for fear of getting booted, I'm sure they pulled the name off the system.

must know name!

There must be Raiders fans at PD; C.Palmer, D.McFadden.

Jerome

Back