[PS4] Monaco Starlight Showcase May 28 (GMT) / Single Make Ruf GT3 / 5 Spots Available

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 38 comments

Which car/class do we use?

• GT3 Cars

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • RUF RGT-8 GT3

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Australia
Murray Bridge
ItzRacing
Hey everyone, this is very late notice, but I'm considering running a Project Cars event on Saturday Night (GMT) and I want to gauge the interest of everyone before making a decision whether to go ahead with it. To make this go ahead I'm looking for at least 10 drivers to be committed to racing. It will be a lengthy endurance race, which will place a premium on Fast and Clean driving, while applying a good strategy to the race

Event Details

Circuit: Azure Circuit (Monaco GP)

Sessions:

Practice: 45 minutes
Qualifying: 15 minutes
Race: 2 Hours

Track Time: 22:00

Weather: 3 Slots (Clear, Random, Random)

Timetable (All Times GMT)

Room Open: 2055
Practice: 2100
Qualifying: 2145
Race: 2200

Car

Ruf RGT-8 GT3

Racing Rules

For this event we will follow the GTPlanet OLR Rules and Guidelines

To sign up, please make a post with the following:

GTP Username / PSN ID / car no. & Livery choice

1. ItzRacing / ItzRacing / X-Vare #3
2. TDZ-Dave / #9
3. GlenAlz / #81
4. JonoStan96 / #55
5. Zii1993 / #16
6. PAPPACLART
7. rclark83
8. Seth123
9. Samsung1998racer
10. Pubs16
11. amcdo122
16.​

Last edited:
We've only got 5-6 at the moment, I'd definitely like to have that a bit higher. If there's anyone you think might be interested, please tag them in :)

At this stage it looks like we will be going with the one make Ruf option, but there's still around 24 hours to make a decision.

Would be fun, unfortunately I have a full house with small kids that evening..
:banghead:

That not what we want to hear, shouldn't they be in bed by then anyway? :P

Hey that is some crazy times for Auz lol

I am in WA so could possibly do (after my morning coffee)

PLS add me on PSN - PAPPACLART

Hey that is some crazy times for Auz lol

I am in WA so could possibly do (after my morning coffee)

PLS add me on PSN - PAPPACLART

It's a bit of a juggling act between being too early for Aus and too late for Europe and also giving everyone in the American region a chance. But I think we have the times just right to do that.

It's Sunday morning for us mate ;)
Oh missed that! #12 Mclaren please ;). (I'll get back to you with a RUF livery.)

Edit: Scratch my entry mate, sorry. Literally 30mins after I confirmed, found out an employee has broken their wrist so I now gotta go into work Sunday morning :( and won't be out till the race is just about finished, at least. Shame. Hope you guys enjoy though!

Last edited:
With the poll now closed, I can announce that we will be using the Ruf RGT-8 GT3 car for the race after it won the vote 7-5 over the GT3 class option. Anyone who hasn't made a livery choice for the Ruf, could you please let us know you selection?

Out of curiosity I'd like to know from those who did vote, what made you choose the option you voted for?

This saturday?

Saturday night, 2100 GMT :)

With the poll now closed, I can announce that we will be using the Ruf RGT-8 GT3 car for the race after it won the vote 7-5 over the GT3 class option. Anyone who hasn't made a livery choice for the Ruf, could you please let us know you selection?

Out of curiosity I'd like to know from those who did vote, what made you choose the option you voted for?

Saturday night, 2100 GMT :)
but you already stole my RUF livery haha

I just realized, that this is at Monaco. Dear god, I may need some mental support afterwards.

Also, @Samsung1998race can you put carbon fiber on my Galaxy S6? Its too heavy.

Also Also, I "should" make it but I will notify the thread If I cant. I have a bridal shower to attend tomorrow and its like all day.

Back